Over at my other blog I am documenting a new big project : The building of a new terrain system for my gaming table. My Virtual Wargamer blog is my place for everything that is not related to fantasy gaming, so I placed it there. For a while I am busy with that but I will show the results here as well.
Here are the posts to this project:
- Part 1 : Recalling all my previous attempts to make a gaming landscape
- Part 2 : Grids, Campaigns, Size and Amounts
- Part 3 - Material and layer structure
- Part 4 / Day 1 - Operation: Occupy Dinner Table
- Part 5 / Day 2 - First River
- Part 6 / Day 3 - Rivers, Fields, Streets and Ponds
|First results after three days.|
- Part 7 / Day 4 - The swamp and other parts
- Part 8 / Day 5 - A little bit of this, a little bit of that.
- Part 9 / Day 6 - The Serial Filler
- Part 10 / Day 7 - Brushy business
- Part 11 / Day 8 - A stream of rivers
- Part 12 / Day 9 - Grass is everywhere
|The result so far.|