Seiten

The Knights of Copper Mountain - my Fantasy Foreign Legion

If miniatures pile up for a long time and without a plan, then there are always some that don't really fit together and don't belong anywhere. Spontaneously I found a solution for this. I invented my private 'Fantasy Foreign Legion' that I called the 'Knights of Copper Mountain' and made this the home for minis that otherwise would not find one. This is especially true for older miniatures, which in the past were always bought a bit mixed up.

It started when I got my hands on the bronze paint and asked myself if I ever had used it for anything else than cannons. So I decided to made this somehow unusual color the trademark of 'Copper Mountain'. Miniatures that belong to this group now get bronze color on the armor or weapons, wherever it may seem to be 'appropriate'.

Oldies but gol... copperies(?)


So here are the first of the Copper Mountain troops. Miniatures mostly from Essex and some other Manufacturers. Decals (Axe) from Games Workshop.

More to come, there are still some guys somewhere who look for a home.






No comments:

Post a Comment